Be a Conservationist!
Catch & Release!
Make Fishing &
Great for Everyone!
TO SCHEDULE USE OF THE CLARK COUNTY FISH AND GAME CLUB
EFFECTIVE JULY 14, 2014
ALL SCHEDULED USE OF THE CLUBHOUSE IS SUBJECT TO
THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS:
|1. ||CONTACT KAY BIRCH AT PHONE NUMBER -- 859-749-2709 -- TO RESERVE THE CLUBHOUSE ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS. |
- BEGINNING AT 12:00:01 AM ON THE 1ST DAY OF DECEMBER OF THE CURRENT YEAR (i.e. 2014), MEMBERS MAY RESERVE A DATE(S) FOR THE CLUBHOUSE FOR THE MONTH OF JANUARY NEXT YEAR (i.e. 2015).
- BEGINNING AT 12:00:01 AM ON THE 1ST DAY OF JANUARY OF A NEW YEAR (i.e. 2015), MEMBERS MAY RESERVE A DATE(S) FOR THE CLUBHOUSE FOR THE MONTHS OF JANUARY THROUGH DECEMBER.
ALL DATES RESERVED FOR THE CLUBHOUSE ARE RECORDED IN A LEDGER MAINTAINED BY THE CLUBHOUSE BOOKER, AFTER WHICH, THE DATE OR DATES RESERVED ARE POSTED ON THE WEBSITE CALENDAR. HOWEVER, BECAUSE OF CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND OUR CONTROL, THE WEBSITE CALENDAR MAY SHOW AN OPEN DATE EVEN THOUGH THE DATE IS ACTUALLY RESERVED.
THEREFORE, TO AVOID ANY CONFUSION, IT SHOULD BE NOTED THAT ALL DATES RESERVED FOR THE CLUBHOUSE AS RECORDED IN THE LEDGER MAINTAINED BY THE CLUBHOUSE BOOKER TAKE PRECEDENT OVER THE WEBSITE CALENDAR POSTINGS.
|2. ||Use of the club's grill is restricted to club sponsored functions only because of insurance liability.|
All members that schedule use of the Clubhouse are responsible for supplying their own condiments, dish detergent, grill, hand soap, paper towels, plastic trash bags (30-33 gallon and kitchen sizes), toilet paper, utensils, and anything else they might need for the event.
|3. ||Permission for the free scheduled use of the Clubhouse will be granted for use to members in good standing (ANNUAL DUES PAID IN FULL) of the Clark County Fish & Game Club, Inc. All requests shall be reviewed to determine if the person making the request is a member in good standing. |
- One free use of the Clubhouse shall be granted yearly to members in good standing (ANNUAL DUES PAID IN FULL).
- A fifty dollar ($50.00) NON REFUNDABLE fee shall be charged each time (PAID IN ADVANCE BY THE MEMBER) to any member in good standing (ANNUAL DUES PAID IN FULL) scheduling the Clubhouse for more than one time during the year for their activities. The fee shall be received no later than fourteen days after the initial scheduling of the Clubhouse; otherwise, the scheduled date shall be vacated.
- Any member who blocks out a particular date for free use and then fails to show up shall be assessed a fifty dollar ($50.00) fee.
|4. ||Any organization wanting to use the Clubhouse must have prior approval of the Board of Directors, pay a three hundred dollar ($300.00) fee, and obtain the sponsorship of a club member prior to making a formal request to use the facility. It shall be the responsibility of the sponsoring club member to ensure that the scheduled use organization complies with all conditions and regulations set forth in the clubhouse use regulations. The sponsoring club member shall be present throughout the scheduled use.|
|5. ||Activities designed to provide personal monetary gain to club members are prohibited unless approved by the Board of Directors. The three hundred dollar ($300.00) fee will apply here also. All forms of alcohol are prohibited in the Clubhouse and on the lake premises. |
|6. ||The Directors of the Clark County Fish & Game Club, acting in formal session, have the authority to waive the three hundred dollar ($300.00) fee for any organization they feel should be exempt from payment for a specific use activity. |
|7. ||THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS SHALL BE MADE A PART OF THE APPLICATION/CONTRACT AGREEMENT FOR THE SCHEDULED USE OF THE CLUBHOUSE BY CLUB MEMBERS AND/OR ORGANIZATIONS.|
- Acceptance of responsibility for any and all damage or loss, resulting from the scheduled use.
- Agreement that the using party or parties shall assume all liability for any personal or property injuries incurred during their use of the facilities, and shall hold the Clark County Fish & Game Club, Inc. and it's officers harmless from any claim against them.
- Agreement to observe all fire and safety regulations.
- Agreement to the prohibition of consumption of all alcoholic beverages and illegal drugs in the Clubhouse and on all other property administered by the Clark County Fish & Game Club, Inc.
- Agreement to the prohibition of all games of chance of otherwise immoral or illegal activities in the Clubhouse and on all other property administered by the Clark County Fish & Game Club, Inc.
- Agreement that no alterations shall be made to the Clubhouse or grounds without prior approval by the Board of Directors. This shall apply to the removal of inside tables and chairs for use on the porch or grounds.
- Agreement that the using party or parties shall not sublease or reassign any portion of the building or grounds covered by the use agreement.
- Agreement to leave the Clubhouse and all grounds used in as good condition as before the scheduled use. This shall include removal of all decorations from the Clubhouse, grounds and roadway; all necessary cleaning of the building and grounds and, prior to leaving the facility, disposing of all trash into the dumpster located in the boat trailer parking area.
- Agreement that the use period shall be confined to one calendar day and that all decorating and cleaning activities shall be conducted on the same date as the actual use of the facility.
Scheduling of the clubhouse can only be requested by calling the phone number listed above in condition 1. NO OTHER MEANS OF REQUESTING USE OF THE CLUBHOUSE WILL BE HONORED!
Copyright © 2001 Clark County Fish & Game Club, Inc. Unauthorized Use is Prohibited.